Make your own What A Store DIY Halloween Creepy Crawly Jars as featured in Kid Zone http://www.kzone.com.au/gallery/lol-pranks-spooky-creepy-crawly-jars-diy and Total girl Magazine http://www.totalgirl.com.au/gallery/creative-diy-spooky-creepy-crawly-jars-diy
Spider / Creepy Crawly
Time to make
Approx 5 mins
1. Get your jar and wood wool ready.
2. Place the wood wool inside the empty jar neatly.
3. Turn the LED light on, put it on the top of the wood wool.
4. Put a creepy crawly on top of the wood wool, so you can see it.
5. Close the lid, so the creepy crawly can not escape ( just joking)
6. Place the hessian sheet over the top of the jar.
7. Tie the leather rope around the hessian sheet. And there you have it! A glowing creepy crawly table decoration for Halloween!